Commercial Lines Coordinator
We currently have a permanent full-time opportunity available for a Commercial Lines Coordinator in our “Rest of Canada” branch. This role is based out of our Edmonton office and contributes to the achievement of a profitable and growing portfolio of business and service level objectives by providing underwriting support and assistance to department underwriters. More specifically, the responsibilities would include the following:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Distribution of mail and departmental filing.
- Pull and distribute renewal business and abeyance files.
- Process and assemble cancellations, endorsements, renewals, and new business.
- Log broker submissions/quotes into the system and distribute to underwriters.
- Answer broker inquiries and requests.
- Obtain background reports and conduct basic underwriting on policy changes.
- Various other duties as required.
- Speed, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Excellent computer literacy and keyboarding skills.
- Effective communication skills with an emphasis on customer service.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Demonstrates initiative and willingness to learn.
- Ability to meet the demands of a changing environment.
- Post secondary education and/or working towards CIP/FCIP designation is an asset.
- Previous insurance experience would be an asset.
Working at Peace Hills
Peace Hills understands that by reducing work-life struggles, individuals can enjoy a healthier lifestyle while improving productivity at work. Ensuring an appropriate work/life balance and a collegial and supportive office environment are just a couple of ways we do this.
If you are interested in this great opportunity to build your career submit your resume, stating the position you are applying for, to Peace Hills Insurance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.
Application Deadline: October 25, 2021